The Senior MES Solutions Architect will play a lead role in solution, design and implementing MES systems (Camstar/Siemens Opcenter). This role will involve working on client projects to optimize manufacturing processes and systems to drive business process improvements, system automation, continuous improvement, and other duties associated with production support.
- Create project plans, deployment schedule, manage/implement MES Off the shelf commercial products like Camstar/ Siemens Opcenter.
- The individual will need to coordinate with different site IT teams in different geographies.
- The individual will lead the environment management team and act as a liaison to the offshore team to complete the implementation activities. She/he will be responsible for the overall site as well as global implementation of MES at various customer locations.
- Additional responsibility will be to expand the skill base and develop further competencies in the company.
- Must be able to manage various stakeholders
- Help Offshore Lead build new Practice
- Help build solutions and accelerators in the MES space
- Guide product development
- Participate in Goto Market activities – attend conferences, create market collaterals, participate in pre-sales activities.
Technical and functional experience:
- Must have 10+ years in MES Camstar / Siemens Opcenter experience in providing solutions for implementation of Camstar. Preferred experience working in Medical Device or Semiconductor or Electronics industry.
- Experienced with large, multi-plant, global programs and is responsible for the overall quality of delivery on the assigned project.
- Complete life cycle implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) product (e.g., Siemens Opcenter or similar platforms)
- Should have strong exposure to MES Product Administration and configuration
- Experience in leading the requirements definition and MES implementation of the Factory Model
- Extensive Domain experience in Medical Devices or semiconductor industry with the ability to map business requirements with manufacturing IT applications.
- Hands-on expertise with the 3rd Party interfaces with the MES application like ERP, LIMS, Equipment, HMI etc.
No. of positions – 2
Location: USA, India, Singapore, Malaysia